Untitled WIP song 1 Untitled WIP song 1

Don't know why the community sucks so hardcore on NG, but I felt you should have already gotten a response on this. This song is very, very good. What programs did you use? I use FL and Reason, but I'm just trying to get a feel for how you made it sound so clear.

Thanks,
Sev

mikrodizels responds:

Ty for response <3
I use Fl studio only, however, i have a TON of plugins like Silenth1 and Nexus.
When it comes to getting your sound loud and clear, it's just mastering. Putting your leads, bass and drums in seperate stereo locations helps as well.

HDC Presents: Bitches! HDC Presents: Bitches!

Damn you hit the rap industry hard, I respect that.

HDC responds:

Word! Thanks for the props.

stoopid WIP liquid dnb stoopid WIP liquid dnb

It's pretty fuck sick

Honestly, I can't wait until the wip becomes complete. It's pretty amazing, the drums, the violins, everything is in the pocket on this song.

Kalapsia responds:

thanks buddy

D\\ RnB is shit trololol D\\ RnB is shit trololol

Well

I can't even give you one star because it's like.. 9 seconds long, and your description is shameful. musician loves music, even RnB. Unfortunately, you're not a musician so I don't see how that works out for you.

You should think about adding more blocks in FL studio ok? It needs to be longer.

DevotionTrance responds:

RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags RnB is for fags.

Streets of Rage 2: Dreamer Streets of Rage 2: Dreamer

So yeah

I actually favorited this YESTERDAY but listened today to give a clear review.

The drums are REALLY clear and crisp, giving it that motivating, almost r+b feel to it, or something I really can't describe. The drums are funky!

The synth is really smooth but crisp as well, and it's clear. I really like what you did to this song, it is amazing!

Bell Kick Bell Kick

Pretty good

I liked it! Loved the bells and the part used for bass sounded nice.. Take a look at my music! XD

Wishful Utopia Wishful Utopia

I'm voting a 10...

Out of 10!

It's very nice, very smooth, surreal, and has very, very good dynamic contrast. I am of course, posting this assuming you didn't steal it from anyone, lol

Crashes are nice, although they seem very frequented. I really like the singing and how it matches with horns/trumpet.

Nice blending, and overall a 10/10 5/5

MasterPuppeteer responds:

Thanks, yes this 99% of this is my own original work. The 1% is recordings of strings, brass, and vocals that I layer onto the music which I have copyrights to and have paid for. The structure, basically when the music comes in or out, fades, crescendos, decrescendos, everything is my imagination, without that it's not music.

Once again thank you for the great review, I will take your comment about the cymbals and try to apply it to other pieces in the future, again, thank you.

The Electronic Music The Electronic Music

Thats mixcraft for you..

I didn't really like it, I think you need another program. It's a mix of something that almost everyone has made. I suggest cubase, FL STUDIO, or a Korg keyboard. Hell, I would take up virtual DJ or Abelton but that's me.

Don't use presets! Buy a keyboard!

gamemaster257 responds:

i am absolutely terrible at composing my own music
i only get ideas from these sound clips.
also this program is at my school
i cant afford any others.

Helda Helda

Wow!

Sounds like a mix of zelda with a funk/rb beat!

I love it, it sounds awesome!

siike92 responds:

Thanks man. Much appreciated! :)

Slaying the Dragon Slaying the Dragon

I agree with Ncjason77...

While I agree that the loop is OK for the first.. I dunno.. 4 seconds it is, it's definitely sounds like something stolen from FL. Wheres the melody? This isn't trance. Trance is a genre that includes music with a repeating theme. That theme then transforms with a underlying original theme.

Way to epically fail again omnigon.